1) How much does the vehicle cost?
1a) $300 a month.
2) What is included in the price?
2a) The vehicle itself, insurance, and major repairs.
3) Who can operate the vehicle?
3a) Drivers over the age of 25 with a valid U.S. drivers license, who have completed the application process.
4) Is any other insurance coverage needed?
4a) No, although we highly recommend you carry a roadside assistance plan such as AAA.
5) Where are you located?
5a) In Brillion, Wisconsin, approximately 30 miles south of Green Bay.
6) Where can we drive the vehicle?
6a) Anywhere in the lower 48 states.
7) Can we pull trailers with the vehicles?
7a) In general no, however we may be able to help, if we know.
8) Where can I pick up the vehicle?
8a) At our location, or arrangements may be possible for the vehicle to be picked up elsewhere.
9) Where do I need to return the vehicle to?
9a) At our location, or arrangements may be possible for the vehicle to be dropped off elsewhere.
10) Where can I find more information regarding the use of the vehicle?
10a) For detailed information please download and read the Furlough Ministries User Agreement.
11) What do I need to do to request a vehicle?
To request a vehicle, please fill out and return the Vehicle Application Request Form. After receiving the request form, you will be contacted by a Furlough Ministries representative.
Vehicle Request Form